Tranny Olympics, Breast Cancer event, Super Model and Budapest

Tranny Olympics was messssy!!I arrived to see guess the weight of the Tranny which followed with a Tranny wet tshirt competition, a race outside the Macbeth and Kat Heath tearing it up music wise.
My set was cut a bit short (the lady behind the bar is tough about closing....her watch conveniently being 5 mins fast) but the kids danced to my mix of rave, pop, electro and a few bootlegs so all good.
Frustrating that when I'm mixing on my own decks at home, the mixes are spot on but when I work with decks I'm unsure of, tend to go for the stop/start DJ technique.All about the tunes at the end of the day though eh?

This Wednesday I'm performing at this for charideee


then a few doors down to Punk to play music to have sex in the bogs and slash the seats to


Weekend, I'm off to perform in Budapest.



Werrrrrrrrrk
x

No comments:

Post a Comment