Singstar Extravaganza Pics and Together at Turnmills...

Last night was the Singstar Extravaganza which was a bit of a farce and nobody really knew what was going on but I won a trophy for singing Groove is in the Heart.
Disappointed our house lost overall even though we won most of the categories….. Told later that it was all pre planned who would win. Fzzzz

Good laugh at the end of it all.
PHOTOS HERE

Next weeks Bistrotheque Ball in THE Ball to get excited about. I’m walking in the International Royals category. Might drink gin and piss myself on stage…dunno yet.

Tomorrow is Together at Turnmills which is going to be HUMONGOUS

LOOK AT THE LINE UP!!!!

Then I’m going to collapse in a corner and try and find a good and cheap place to go on holigay…I need one!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment