Cocks, Singapore and Pirates



In the past two weeks I have;

Been on a casting for an ad shot by Rankin (didn’t get it, All the models were so twiggy it made Nicole Richie look like a porker.)

Been asked to do a cover of Joy Divisions ’Love will tear us apart’ in the style of Infernal’s ’From Paris to Berlin’. (Knowing that any shred of credibility I have will be shot to shit if I do this, I’ve decided not to.)

Recorded my track (E-Jitz - Two Magdelane Fuckers) for the Trannyshack album.

Attended a slave party and beat my previous record of putting 47 clothes pegs on a mans balls. I can now do 60 and probably more.

Smoked some hippy solids from a strange little pipe, danced to Huey Lewis and the News in a garage and seen the ghost of John Peel.

Been offered a three or six month contract to perform in Singapore at some swanky hotel. (Might do it for a month but any more would probably drive me crazy. I don't dig routine)

PRed my bum off for Pirate:All Hands on Decks which has now become Pirate: Surrender the Booty (don’t ask, just get down! It’s free and going to rawk!)

And been asked to cut a man’s willy off by a bloke from Switzerland

Hello Miss
Can you cut my penis with a knife till it will bleed so correctly (or castrate )?? I would travel and pay or work for you a longer time for that if you can do it that for me please, i hope to hear from you soon thanks !!
Greeting B*****

I'm thinking no.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment